Attorney Goldstein, a native of Harrisburg, joined our legal team in February, 2015. He has practiced law in Central Pennsylvania for 47 years, and although he concentrates on Criminal Defense, being a former Prosecutor in Philadelphia, he is very knowledgeable in many other areas of law. His wise counsel is sought by many other lawyers as well as clients.
He is a graduate of the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (1966) and was admitted to the PA Supreme Court in 1966.
His expertise in criminal defense and family law is very well-known and well-respected throughout Central Pennsylvania. He has been awarded many statewide and nationally recognized honors for many years. For more information online, please go to his personal website.
With the excellent support of the other competent lawyers in the Firm, there is not any legal matter he cannot handle. He is available for consultation on all legal matters after hours and on weekends.
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1966
V. S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1970
United State Supreme Court, 2015
The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA J.D. 1966
Penn State University, Main Campus, PA 1962
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association; 1966
- PA Bar Association; 1966
- Dauphin County Bar Association; 1966
- Cumberland County Bar Association; 2008
- Cardoza Society; 2015
- Hill Society; 2014
- Deputy Prothonotary of Dauphin County for All Immigration Matters; 2015
- National Association of Distinguished Professionals in US (selected for membership)
- Who’s Who in America Justice System
- Certified Mediator for family law matters
- Court Appointed Conciliator for Custody Cases
Past Employment Positions:
- Former Chief Deputy Insurance Commission of PA
- Deputy District Attorney in Philadelphia
- Legal Counsel to the PA State Police Court Martial Panels
- Chief City Solicitor Attorney for the City of Harrisburg
- Vice-President of the Harrisburg City Counsel
- Board Member of the City of Harrisburg School Board
- Vice-Chairman of the Harrisburg School Board of Control
- Vice-Chairman Harrisburg Parking Authority
- Board of Trustees, Ohev Sholom Temple
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Center
- Board of Directors, Special Olympics of Pennsylvania
- Chief Counsel of the Pennsylvania Pension Funds and Retirement Systems
- Member of the State Medical Board
- Special Legal Counsel to the United States Secretary of Transportation in Washington D.C.
- Co-Founder of Legal Services for the Poor and first Executive Director, now called Mid-Penn Legal Services
- Video Blogger on Legal Matters for WHP-TV 21 CBS NEWS
- Monthly Updates on Legal Matters for Comcast TV, Comcast Newsmakers